Learn the basics of airport operation to pursue a career in the aviation industry.
The course is designed to give basic ideas about the role of airport and airlines, components and functions of the ground operation, aviation safety & security, passenger services, etc. The course is ideal for candidates who want to know the basics of the aviation operation.
What you will learn?
- Aviation history and aviation industry in Bangladesh
- Airlines facts
- Type of aircrafts
- Airport areas, agencies, functions
- Role of Handling Agents
- Regulatory requirements and industry approved standards
- Various types and functions of Passenger Services
- Familiarize with different types of travel documents
- Passenger profiling
- Types of passengers
- Types of reservations
- API data
- Reporting procedures
- Baggage handling
- Crisis management
- Interactive Presentation
- Learners Notebook
- Personal Development Plan
- Career Tips
- 02 Month (Weekly 01 Class on weekend)
- Class length: 120 Min