Learn the basics of airport operation to pursue a career in the aviation industry.
The course is designed to give basic ideas about the role of airport and airlines, components and functions of the ground operation, aviation safety & security, passenger services, etc. The course is ideal for candidates who want to know the basics of the aviation operation.
What you will learn?
- Aviation history and aviation industry in Bangladesh
- Various career opportunities in aviation industry
- Airport regulators, areas and functions
- Agencies in airport
- Airlines functions
- Airlines services
- Airside operation
- Ramp safety
- Baggage handling
- Safety Management System (SMS)
- Emergency Response Plan (ERP)
- Interactive Presentation
- Learners Notebook
- Personal Development Plan
- Career Tips
- 02 Month (Weekly 01 Class on weekend)
- Class length: 120 Min